Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Faith that led to Fashion

One year ago, God gave me a gift and that was Styling Purpose. Today, marks the genesis of my company and I am grateful that He trusted me with such a huge blessing. Styling Purpose is a personal wardrobe styling and shopping company; who's mission is to create a style that is effortless, irreplaceable and modish for each customer.

This past year I have had the opportunity to work with some amazing people. These clients have trusted me to personally style them and I would like to publicly thank you for investing in me. I look forward to styling you in the future. I would also like to thank my family and friends for supporting me. Go team Styling Purpose, love you long time :)

For me, fashion is a way of life. It is so cool that it can be whatever you need it to be. It is my friend and I am thankful for this relationship. Personally, my style is very versatile. I see everything in color. I always want to add a pop of color to a look, but that works for me. Some days my look is simple, but then I will wear one statement piece accessory to give me that extra spice. Other days my looks are very vibrant and my accessories are toned down so that it won't take away from my ensemble. The key to this fashion thing is to find what works for YOU and move forward from there. Don't be afraid to try new things, new trends. Mix and match colors. Most importantly, be true to yourself.

I don't understand everything that God has for me, but I do hold onto His word that says, " But without faith it is impossible to please him; for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him." (Hebrews 11:6) You may be at work or at home reading this blog and there are some things that you are praying to God for; You must believe His word and that He is able to do exceedingly and abundantly above all that we can ask or think. There is an unlimited possibility when you fully trust and believe in Him. Sometimes God is just waiting on our faith to move on our behalf.


Styling Purpose will be celebrating one year of fashion and faith on June 2, 2012 with "Summer Reign" at the Haitian Heritage Museum 4141 NE 2nd Avenue #105C Miami, Florida 33137. Tickets are $20 in advance and $25 at the door and can be purchased at Kreative Kreations 1814 NW 183rd Street Miami Gardens. You don't want to miss this event.

To view some of our previous shows select the links below.
"The Great Switch" Fashion Show  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0VUVI624b8
"A Love Affair" Fashion Show and Mixer  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77FW3LcRbSo

Follow my Eye on Fashion - It's 20/20  at www.stylingpurpose.com, https://www.facebook.com/StylingPurpose and on twitter @StylingPurpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment