Friday, July 20, 2012

Styling Without Fear

Styling Purpose has the excellent opportunity to travel on tour with Christian recording artist Giel as her wardrobe stylist for The Move Tour. Whoop, whoop *does the thank you Jesus dance*. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity that I couldn't afford to miss. As Giel's wardrobe stylist I am responsible for her show performance look. This is very important and should be carefully orchestrated, because her clothing should not distract the audience from her ministry. The mission of Styling Purpose is to create a style that is effortless, irreplaceable and modish individually customized for each customer. Understanding my clients brand and personality will allow me to achieve this goal. I am blessed and humbled to be apart of #TeamGiel. God will open doors that no one else can open. As I get closer to His presence He reveals more of who He is to me that no one else can replace. I expect great things from God and I attempting to do great things for God. Follow my Eye on Fashion - It's 20/20 on twitter @StylingPurpose. Don't forget to T.U.S.H. Tweet Until Something Happens! Yes, I said to TUSH! God is doing a new thing, He wants us to go outside the four walls of the church and share His word, which is love Yours in fashion, LaShannon Petit

1 comment: