Friday, August 17, 2012

A Diva on a Budget - Miss Tina's Fall 2012 Clothing Line


This post is for the diva on a budget, for the young woman who wants to look fashionable and stylish and might not have the finances to afford a Michael Kors dress or a Rachel Roy jumpsuit. I will be the first to admit that I am a diva on a budget #guilty. I love nice items, but it has to be within my budget for me to purchase it.  Tina Knowles, Beyonce's mom has a clothing line named Miss Tina. Sizes range from misses to plus size. Her clothing can be purchased online at http://www.misstina.com/ and at Walmart. I know that the diva in you is saying that I am not buying clothing from Walmart, what are people going to say about me. Well Ms. Diva I have learned, that it is not where you buy your clothing, but it is the quality of the fabric that matters the most. In my closet you will find some items from Miss Tina. I have washed and worn them and even mixed her pieces with some items from my favorite designer, Michael Kors and they are still in good condition and I also looked fly *wooohoooo*I had to toot my own horn for a second, but I digress lol.

This fall 2012 line of items includes an assortment of prints. Miss Tina's choice of prints is vibrant, funky and edgy, the perfect fit for a diva on a budget. I have taken the liberty of picking out some of my favorite items. If you're not sure how to pair items together don't fret e-mail StylingPurpose@yahoo.com for wardrobe styling inquiries.

                                                         Maxi Dress $20



                                        Blouse $15.95 and uneven hem skirt $15.94


 

                                                       Wrap Dress $18.94


Low tunic blouse with twist neck and belt $15 and crop pants $16


Feedback is encouraged. Be sure to leave comments and let me know what you think of Miss Tina's 2012 fall line and my blog. Follow My Eye on Fashion - It's 20/20 on twitter @StylingPurpose and check out the updated website at stylingpurpose.com. Until we meet again....love, peace and fashion, it's a way of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment