Friday, August 10, 2012


Five Summer Pieces to hold onto all year are: blazers, skinny jeans, tights/leggings, jumpers and scarves. 

Jumpers can be worn year round, in the summer time with a wedge shoe and in the fall and winter with booties. 


Blazers can be paired with skinny jeans, skirts and dresses, which appeal to all seasons. 

Denim skinny jeans are great to wear in the summer with an off the shoulder blouse, but is also chic with a denim button up blouse. 



Scarves are great with maxi dresses in the summer and they add a sense of flair to any fall, winter and spring look.

Most people associate tights and leggings with summer dresses, but combined with a blazer, makes for a modish fall fashion forward look.  

Check out our updated website at www.stylingpurpose.com. For wardrobe styling inquiries e-mail StylingPurpose@yahoo.com.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this post!! I agree too! People think I am crazy for saying I wear scarves in the summer, until they see me style it! ;) Great blog, dear--I definitely will return the follow! <3

    ccurlgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your response and the follow back :). The one thing that I love about fashion is that you can create your own style. So why not rock scarves in the summer time if that's what you want to do. It's nice to connect with you, follow my eye on fashion on twitter @StylingPurpose.

      Delete